- 1 lb pot stickers, frozen, any filling
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, toasted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 cups mixed salad greens (about 9 ounces)
- In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, arrange frozen potstickers in a single layer. Add 2/3 cup water and salad oil. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer until liquid cooks away and potstickers begin to brown, 12 to 17 minutes. (Or, cook as package directs).
- Cut red peppers into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, mix hoisin, lemon juice, toasted sesame oil, sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- Add salad mix to bowl and mix with dressing.
- Spoon salad onto dinner plates and top with equal portions of red peppers and hot potstickers.