1/2 Photos of Pot Sticker and Roasted Pepper Salad
Here's a good way to use those frozen potstickers in a different way. Don't dress the salad until serving time so it won't get soggy. From Family Fun magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pot stickers, frozen, any filling
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, toasted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 cups mixed salad greens (about 9 ounces)
- 1In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, arrange frozen potstickers in a single layer. Add 2/3 cup water and salad oil. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer until liquid cooks away and potstickers begin to brown, 12 to 17 minutes. (Or, cook as package directs).
- 2Cut red peppers into thin strips.
- 3In a large bowl, mix hoisin, lemon juice, toasted sesame oil, sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- 4Add salad mix to bowl and mix with dressing.
- 5Spoon salad onto dinner plates and top with equal portions of red peppers and hot potstickers.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Sticker and Roasted Pepper Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 962.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens