1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 25 mins
From the Sharp Carousel Convection Microwave Cookbook. Developed for convection microwave ovens between 700 & 1050 watts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place meat in a 4-quart casserole dish.
- 2Pat seasonings onto meat.
- 3Add vegetables to dish around meat.
- 4Combine water and browning sauce; pour into casserole dish.
- 5Cover & roast 20-22 minutes PER POUND on High Mix setting, or until meat is fork-tender.
- 6Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Roast With Vegetables (Convection Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.8
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: