Pot Roast With Vegetables
- Melt butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add beef pieces. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until browned (7 to 9 minutes).
- Spray 5 to 6-quart slow cooker with no-stick cooking spray. Place all vegetable ingredients in slow cooker; top with browned beef pieces.
- Stir together all seasoning ingredients in medium bowl; pour over beef.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Remove meat and vegetables to serving platter; keep warm. Reserve beef juices in slow cooker.
- Combine flour and water in 1 1/2-quart saucepan with wire whisk; stir in 2 cups reserved beef juices. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil (4 to 5 minutes). Boil 1 minute. Serve gravy with meat and vegetables.