2 hrs 5 mins
I accidentally opened the wrong can of soup, but decided to give it a try anyway. The result was decidedly the best accident I ever made. My family loved it and continues to request it regularly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven 350 degrees f.
- 2Place meat in roasting pan which has a tight fitting lid. Lightly salt and pepper. Mix the soups and the worcestershire sauce together and pour over meat. Arrange the carrots and potatoes around the meat and lightly salt and pepper. Cover and bake 1 & 1/2 hours for the 1st pound of meat and 15 to 20 minutes each additional pound, depending on the cut of meat.
- 3Let sit for approximately 15 minutes before cutting.
- 4Sometimes I will add some thawed frozen peas the last 20 - 30 minutes
- 5This can be done in a slow cooker, but the gravy will need thickened.
- 6If you prefer, you can use the potatoes to make mashed; the gravy is excellent for topping mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Roast With Tomato Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1506.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: