Recipe by Domestic Goddess
This is the "best tasting" roast I've ever had. The gravy was, "out of this world". "Mmm" "Mmm" "GOOD"!!!
Top Review by Charlotte J
This was very easy to make. After I had baked loin I added some chicken broth to the liquid and thicken the gravy using cornstarch. Everyone liked the slightly sweet taste the Pepsi gave the gravy.
- 3 -4 lbs roast (almost any kind will do, but I used pork)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pepsi or 1 (12 ounce) can Coke
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place roast in a roasting pan that can be covered tightly.
- Pour Pepsi or Coke over the roast.
- In a bowl, mix soups and garlic together.
- Spread evenly over the roast.
- Cover tightly.
- Bake for 3 - 4 hours at 325 degrees.