Recipe by janice brady
Take 15 minutes in the morning to brown the roast then add it and veggies to the crockpot, then have a wonderful meal waiting for you when you get home.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bonelles beef eye round or 1 1⁄2 lbs beef round rump roast
- 4 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 (16 ounce) packagepeeled baby carrots
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1⁄2 teaspoon basil, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from Roast.
- Lightly coat an unheated large skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Add meat to skillet and brown on all sides.
- Place potatoes and carrots in 3 1/2 to 4 quart crockpot.
- Place browned meat on top of vegetables.
- In a small bowl stir together soup and tarragon or basil; pour over meat in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 10-12 hours or on high heat setting for 5-6 hours.
- To serve, transfer meat and vegetables to a serving platter.
- Stir sauce; spoon over meat and vegetables.