- 1360.77 g beef roast
- 21.26 g onion soup mix
- 354.88 ml beef stock
- 9.85 ml salt
- 14.79 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml mushroom
- 236.59 ml carrot (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 236.59 ml potato (cut into 1 inch pieces)
To make the roux
- 14.79 ml butter
- 29.58 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper the pot roast.
- Add pot roast, soup mix, stock, and vegetables to the crock pot.
- Set the crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours.
- In the last hour of cooking time, mix the butter and flour and add to cooking liquids. This will thicken the gravy.