1/1 Photo of Pot Roast in a Crock Pot
10 hrs 15 mins
Once you have removed the yummy meat and veg make a gravy from the juices-an awsome fall and winter dish. Serve with hot bread and a salad. (and the rest of the wine!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1/2 of the vegetables in the crock pot.
- 2Place the meat on top of the vegetables.
- 3Add the other half of the vegetables on top of the meat.
- 4Add the beef stock and the wine.
- 5Add the salt and pepper and herbs.
- 6Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Roast in a Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 265.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed french herbs