10 hrs 15 mins
Recipe source: local newspaper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs bottom round beef roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) onion soup mix (Lipton onion soup)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, potatoes, celery, or whatever is available, a great way to use up the veggies )
- 1Spray a large skillet with Pam and brown beef over medium high heat for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2In a large (5 qt) crock pot combine next 4 ingredients (soup mix - tomatoes). Stir in water.
- 3Add beef, turning to coat.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 5Stir in vegetables during the last 2 hours.
- 6Remove beef from crockpot and slice meat and serve with vegetables and gravy.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Roast (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.4
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 1395.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 51.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bottom round beef roast