Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Recipe source: local newspaper
Make and share this Pot Roast (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs bottom round beef roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) onion soup mix (Lipton onion soup)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, potatoes, celery, or whatever is available, a great way to use up the veggies )
- Spray a large skillet with Pam and brown beef over medium high heat for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- In a large (5 qt) crock pot combine next 4 ingredients (soup mix - tomatoes). Stir in water.
- Add beef, turning to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Stir in vegetables during the last 2 hours.
- Remove beef from crockpot and slice meat and serve with vegetables and gravy.
Newest Zaar Tag 09: Delicious and easy to make!! I threw it all in the crockpot and dinner was ready when we got home!! YUM!