3 hrs 10 mins
Alan Leonetti's Note:
This is an easy pot roast to make with just salt and pepper as seasonings. This is a great recipe for a beginner cook. If you have any questions e-mail me: AlanLeonetti@q.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place heavy duty aluminum foil (Reynolds Wrap) in a shallow baking sheet with all 4 edges of foil long enough to bring up and cover the roast.
- 3Place roast onto the foil and salt and pepper both sides.
- 4Pour soup over top of roast.
- 5Bring up the sides of the foil and seal all of the edges very tightly.
- 6Place into oven at 350 degrees F. and cook for 1 hour.
- 7Reduce heat to 300 degrees F. and cook for the remaining 2 hours.
- 8Unwrap roast and remove to a cutting board to slice the meat.
- 9Pour the delicious gravy into a bowl.
- 10Serve with mashed potatoes using the gravy for the meat and potatoes.
- 11Enjoy this YUMMY meal.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Roast Cream of Mushroom:
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 937.1
- Calories from Fat 642
- Total Fat 71.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 234.7 mg
- Sodium 729.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 63.8 g