Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
- 3 lbs sirloin tip roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 cup Dale's Steak Seasoning
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot, and put enough water to cover the roast.
- Cook on high for 8-10 hours.
- If you'd like you can add carrots, potatoes, etc. to crock pot a few hours before it's ready.
- I know it seems like a long time to cook, but it will be very tender and delicious.
- I like to put it on early in the morning and let it cook all day.
My father used to make this exact pot roast. But it wasn't Dale's steak sauce, haha. This is delish!
I use this same recipe and it is absolutely delicous. I do not use the steak seasoning and always add the potatoes, carrots and meat at the same time, when I come home from work, its ready!