Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just like your Grandma used to make with a couple "extras" to zip it up! This is an easy recipe and can be made after a long day at work or shopping. Put it togther, pop it in the oven, and relax with a cup of coffee (or a nice long hot bath) while it bakes.
- 226.79 g can mixed vegetables
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 177.44 ml milk
- 118.29 ml sour cream (may use lite)
- 0.25 ml celery salt
- 1.23-2.46 ml poultry seasoning (to taste)
- 0.25 ml paprika
- 0.25 ml pepper (to taste)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml cubed cooked chicken
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts (they come 2 per pkg)
- 1. Mix all ingredients except pie crust in a medium size saucepan. Heat over medium heat until bubbly.
- 2.Place in pie crust and top with the top crust. Cut vents into top crust so the pie won't explode.
- 3.Pop in the oven and bake until golden brown.
- 4.Garnish with additional sour cream if desired.
- 5. Refrigerate leftovers.