Lisa Gay's Note:
Just like your Grandma used to make with a couple "extras" to zip it up! This is an easy recipe and can be made after a long day at work or shopping. Put it togther, pop it in the oven, and relax with a cup of coffee (or a nice long hot bath) while it bakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream (may use lite)
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning (to taste)
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash pepper (to taste)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts (they come 2 per pkg)
- 11. Mix all ingredients except pie crust in a medium size saucepan. Heat over medium heat until bubbly.
- 22.Place in pie crust and top with the top crust. Cut vents into top crust so the pie won't explode.
- 33.Pop in the oven and bake until golden brown.
- 44.Garnish with additional sour cream if desired.
- 55. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Pie With a Twist
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.1
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 883.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: