Recipe by Chef mariajane
This is easy to make and it will help use up leftovers. It can also be made and frozen for dinner at a later date.
- double-crust pie shell
- 2 cups cooked leftover turkey, chicken or 2 cups beef
- 2 -3 cups vegetables, cooked, leftovers (any)
- 1 cup gravy, thinned
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the first pie crust in the casserole or deep dish pie pan.
- Mix the meat, vegetables and thinned gravy together and then pour into the casserole dish.
- Top with the second pie crust.
- Cook in a 350F oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, or potatoes can be cut up, mixed in with the vegetables, and cooked with the pot pie.