1/2 Photos of Pot Pie Casserole With a Biscuit Topping.
2 hrs 40 mins
1 hr 55 mins
Sierra Silver's Note:
Something my mom and I make with leftover chicken. This is really, really good and hearty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 lb potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1Fill large saucepan with water; boil potatoes and carrots until just tender, about five minutes.
- 2Drain; shock with cold water and allow draining.
- 3In large mixing bowl, combine soup, stock and seasonings; add in vegetables and chicken and stir well.
- 4Pour into greased 13 x 9 – inch baking dish.
- 5Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until hot.
- 6In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 7Cut in shortening until mixture resembles small peas.
- 8Add milk; knead dough on lightly floured surface.
- 9Shape dough into 13 x 9 – inch shape.
- 10Top baked filling; bake additional 20 – 25 minutes at 425 F or until topping is browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Pie Casserole With a Biscuit Topping.
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 515.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cream of chicken soup