Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the most beautiful cake I have ever seen and it tastes great too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 round baked layer cake (8-or 9-inch)
- 2 cups creamy white frosting
- red, orange, yellow, green, and blue jelly beans
- To assemble the cake, cut the layer in half crosswise.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the frosting on the large flat side of one of the halves.
- Top the other half, flat side down.
- Press layers together to secure.
- Place the cake, cup side down, on decorating surface or serving platter.
- Frost all exposed areas of cake with the remaining frosting.
- Place red jelly beans in rows to cover curved side of cake.
- With orange jelly beans make a border two rows wide on the flat sides of the cake, starting to curve at the edge.
- Repeat with yellow, green, and blue jelly beans, making two-row bands with each color.
What an adorable idea! Going to hang on to this for the next BBQ this summer. Thanks for sharing!