Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great way to get protein after a good workout.
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon honey
- Take egg whites and beat them until they form peaks.
- Using a food processor machine combine milk, vanilla and honey with egg whites.
- Add banana and continue to blend until smooth and airy.
really good! I Always drink this when i am done swimming. Its filling and really tasty. A good malty texture that tastes like an eggy banana smoothie!
I made this today to replace my regular powdered protein drink for after my weight training. I used skim milk, and it was fabulous! So much better than my regular drink. I'll be making this again. Thanks for posting Lani!