Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
This wonderfully interesting remedy is from the book "Ooh la la! Perfect face" by Susie Galvez. Enjoy!
- Make the chamomile tea following the instructions on the packet.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Once its frozen, remove a frozen chamomile cube and wrap it in a cotton gauze.
- Gently, rub it on your face for 5 minutes.
- Then, dip a clean cotton ball in plain milk.
- Press the cotton ball over your entire face for 5 minutes.
- Just lie back in your bed.
- Relax, enjoy the moment, play on some soft music and rest while your skin too takes a nap to feel calm and de-stressed!