Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Got this recipe from Dr. Oz website. It was recomended for pregnacy. Although I am pregnant, I will still make this when I'm not. Very yummy, & guilt free. U can top it with some low fat ice cream for an extra treat. It's really good that way.
- 4 fresh pears, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Grape-nuts cereal
- Place pears in medium microwaveable bowl. Add apple juice and 2 tbsp of the brown sugar; mix lightly. Microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir gently. Microwave an additional 1-2 minutes or until pears are tender. Stir in sour cream. Spoon evenly into four small serving bowls.
- Mix remaining 2 tbsp brown sugar and cereal; sprinkle evenly over desserts. Serve warm.
- Variation: Prepare as directed, using Trail Mix Crunch Raisins & Almonds Cereal.