Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Add another 1/4 cup of Southern Comfort if you'd like -- you're the chef, you deserve a drink after making this treat for your friends or family! :) Try substituting pecans or almonds instead of the walnuts; instead of yellow cake mix and chocolate chips, try chocolate cake mix and pineapple chunks...mix and match, possibilities are endless! But here's the base recipe to start out with...
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray a 13"x9" cake pan.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in good-sized bowl.
- Add batter into the pan.
- Bake at 350° for 75 minutes (cooking time will vary from oven to oven).
- Test with a toothpick poked in the center- if it comes out without batter clinging to it, it's done.