Recipe by Poss
Good warm, good from the fridge; good as an after-dinner dessert with ice cream, good as a mid-day munchie with coffee, tea, or cocoa. GREAT with a tall cool glass of milk! Very rich - one good-sized slice is just about all most people can handle.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4 eggs
- 340.19 g chocolate chips
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml butter (approximately one stick) or 118.29 ml margarine (approximately one stick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let butter/margarine and cream cheese come to room temperature.
- Mix thoroughly in good-sized bowl.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add flour and baking powder at the same time, and mix.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Grease 2 standard-sized loaf pans.
- Add batter into the 2 pans.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 60 minutes (cooking time will vary from oven to oven).
- Test with a toothpick poked in the center- if it comes out without batter clinging to it, it's done.