Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Myrtie Mae's Home Style Dining, Eureka Springs, AR.
Make and share this Possum Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- In another mixing bowl; combine pudding mixes.
- Add milk and vanilla; beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon over the pecans.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and pecan halves.
We love going to Myrtie Mae's and sampled their Possum Pie during our last trip. I made it using this recipe for our Valentine's Day dinner and it was very well received. Hubby thought it was even better than Myrtie Mae's! Next time I may grate some chocolate for the top.
Very delicious! I skipped on the graham cracker crust & went with the deep dish..topped it with heath bar pieces...will make it all the time!!
My husband picked this out for us to try. Mainly because of the title. This was easy, very rich and creamy and loved by all who ate it. A sinful delight. Thanks Nurse Di and Myrtie Mae.