Recipe by ann hugo
this recipe was given to me by a fireman who cooked this at the station . also given to me to compile my cook book of the great fireman cooks who cooked and feed the fireman..this recipe was given to me almost twenty eight years ago..when the cook book was finished and these recipes were all cooked by some great fireman cooks who feed the fireman to keep them strong and healthy to
- 1 young opossum (about 3 pounds)
- Worcestershire sauce
- garlic salt
- aluminum foil
- sweet potato
Directions See How It's Made
- Skin and dress young possum, sprinkle with salt and pepper, worcestershire sauce and garlic salt and place into large stockpot or roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put potatoes around possum and add 1 inch water.
- Completely cover pan with foil.
- Bake, covered, for 2 hours or till good and tender.
- Tastes like fresh pork.