1/4 Photos of Posh Sausage Sandwich
A simple old snack a bit more special! Recipe comes from a magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat half the oil in the pan and add the onions.
- 2On a low, gentle heat fry for approx 20-30 minutes until caramelized.
- 3In a separate pan heat the rest of the oil and fry the sausages until done, approx 20 minutes.
- 4Add the sugar and vinegar to the onions and bring to the boil, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 5Slice the sausages lengthwise and sandwich, together with the onions and mustard between two slices of your favourite bread.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Posh Sausage Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.6
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 1057.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 21.4 g