Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This works brilliantly and is really delicious. Potatoes on a Pizza?? Don't knock it until you try it. To a person who's favorite vegetable is the potato this is the perfect pizza! (that would be me of course!) This is a great vegetarian meal.
- Boil the potatoes in their skins in boiling salted water to cover until tender when pierced with a fork.
- 12 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200*C (425*F).
- cut the cheese into 1/2 inch slices.
- (don't bother to cut the rind off) Drain potatoes, peel roughly and slice them thinly.
- Unroll the pizza dough and place on baking parchment ona baking sheet.
- Scatter over the potato slices and cheese slices.
- Dot the olives over and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
- Grind sea salt and black pepper over all and drizzle generously with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with a tomato and onion salad if you like.