This works brilliantly and is really delicious. Potatoes on a Pizza?? Don't knock it until you try it. To a person who's favorite vegetable is the potato this is the perfect pizza! (that would be me of course!) This is a great vegetarian meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes in their skins in boiling salted water to cover until tender when pierced with a fork.
- 212 to 15 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 200*C (425*F).
- 4cut the cheese into 1/2 inch slices.
- 5(don't bother to cut the rind off) Drain potatoes, peel roughly and slice them thinly.
- 6Unroll the pizza dough and place on baking parchment ona baking sheet.
- 7Scatter over the potato slices and cheese slices.
- 8Dot the olives over and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
- 9Grind sea salt and black pepper over all and drizzle generously with olive oil.
- 10Bake for 15 minutes.
- 11Serve hot with a tomato and onion salad if you like.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Posh Potato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 608.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: