Impress everyone with this great version, and you'll never want to settle for store-bought again
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whizz the chickpeas and garlic to a dryish paste in a food processor.
- 2Add olive oil, tahini and lemon juice to taste and a little water if necessary, keep whizzing.
- 3Stir in the scallions and tomatoes and season well.
- 4Dust with paprika and serve with pita bread.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Posh Hummus
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 305.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g