Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Is exactly what it says in the title!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 130 g pancetta
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 400 g cannellini beans
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 200 g cooked chorizo sausage, sliced into 1cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- sliced bread, toasted, to serve
- Heat the oil in pan.
- Add pancetta, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the beans, chopped tomatoes, 2 tbsp water and the rosemary.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- Add the chorizo and cook for a further 5 minutes Until heated through.
- Remove the rosemary sprigs.
- Season to taste.
- Sprinkle on parsley.
- Serve on hot toast, drizzled with a little olive.