- 28.39 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml butter
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 large tomatoes, peeled, chopped and seeded (can also used canned)
- 473.18 ml chicken broth or 473.18 ml beef broth
- 236.59 ml long-grain rice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil and butter in saucepan until butter is melted.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until onion is soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add broth and bring to a boil, then add rice, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.