Recipe by Transylmania
This is just too good. It takes a bit of doing (pounding meat) but it is impressive and delicious.
Top Review by Katanashrp
I only had a couple hours to marinate the chops, but it still came out delicious. The sauce was awesome. It thickened up beautifully, no one believed it didn't have have flour or cornstarch in it. I can't wait to make it again, marinating it for the appropriate amount of time. Thank you.
- 2 lbs boneless pork chops or 2 lbs sliced boneless pork loin, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- oil (for cooking)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except pork and cooking oil and pour over pork in a non-reactive container. Let marinate for between 6 and 48 hours (refrigerate for longer than 6 hours).
- Heat frying pan over medium heat and add just enough oil to cover the bottom. Cook pork cutlets two or three at a time until done. Keep finished cutlets warm in a low oven while cooking the others.
- When all the meat is cooked, drain off excess oil and pour the excess marinade into the pan. Cook over medium high heat for about 10 minutes, or until the sauce is thick like gravy.
- Serve the pork cutlets with marinade on top. Rice and/or fried potatoes are essential with this, as is a green salad.