Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A family favorite.....All these ingredients can be found in your grocery store in the International section or in a Fish Market,or even an Asian Market! Add ingredients to your taste!!!
- 8 crabs
- 1 tablespoon fish bouillon cube
- 16 ounces crushed red pepper flakes (Portuguese in a glass jar not dried! use half! )
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups olive oil (prefer Portugues oil,small can with the man!)
- 3 -4 onions, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces Budweiser beer
- Boil crabs with half of the onions, when done let cool. While crabs are cooling, in a seperate pot on low heat add remaining ingredients (minus rolls!) and salt if needed and simmer until onions are cooked. Break crabs into pieces disregarding whatever you dont care for, and add to the sauce until well heated. Serve with plenty of fresh rolls for dipping!
Thank you for sharing, this is exactly how my parents made crab.....can't wait to try this recipe :)