Recipe by copperfire
a nice, spicy and very simple way to jazz up some chicken thighs great on the grill or bbq
Top Review by Heydarl
What a great meal. I only had 30 mins to marinate, but the results still tasted fabulous. Cooked on the hotplate of our barbeque, with remaining marinade poured onto thighs just before taking them off the heat. Served with salad & ranch dressing for a lovely dinner. Thanks copperfire for sharing this keeper. Made for my Joey for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap August 2008.
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 small fresh thai red chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 fresh garlic clove (more if you like)
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- mix in bowl pepper oregano,chilli ,paprika,vinegar and oil.
- save about a quater of mixture and marinate thighs in the rest for a few hours ,.
- grill bbq or pan fry the chicken til cooked ,.
- pour remaining mixture over cooked chicken to serve with a green salad or steamed vegies.