Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 package knox gelatin
- 2 cans shrimp, drained (or salmon)
- 1 cup onion, very very very finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, very very very finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Over low heat, warm the soup, cream cheese and gelatin.
- Mix well.
- Add onion, celery, mayonnaise and shrimp.
- Put in a mold and chill.
I took this dip to a dinner party, and everyone raved about it.....they loved it! The only change that I made in the recipe was to use fresh shrimp (1 lb.) instead of canned.