Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This muffin is based on a standard popcorn muffin recipe. Just add some Portuguese sausage, onion and rosemary for a muffin that can be served with soup or a salad.
- Sift flour, measure, and sift with baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add milk, popped corn, egg, and butter.
- Heat chourico in microwave for two minutes.
- Pat heated chourico with a paper towel to absorb grease.
- Add chourico, onion, and rosemary.
- Fill well-oiled muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake in hot oven (435 F) 20 minutes.
- Makes 12 muffins.
- Serve warm.