Recipe by *Parsley*
Posting for ZWT III. Do not cover when baking.
Top Review by daisygrl64
This was easy and good. Went well with "Recipe #175754". I did double the recipe because i had many to feed. I used 2 foil baking pans and worked out great. Made by member of "Cooks With Dirty faces" for ZWT5
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium Spanish onion, sweet onion, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 lb smoked sausage, thinly sliced, can use chorizo
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pour water into a roasting pan.
- Add vinegar.
- Sprinkle paprika and sugar over the water and mix, removing the lumps.
- Add salt, pepper, onion, tomato, parsley, potatoes, and sliced sausage. Mix well.
- Bake UNCOVERED at 375 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Stir once after 1 hour.
- The potatoes will have a nice red color when they are done.