- 8 large potatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, whole
- olive oil
- 1⁄2 of a lemon, juiced
- 4 stalks green onions, chopped finely
- 4 stalks parsley, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water, saved from boiled potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes with the garlic in salted water until tender. Drain the potatoes, reserving a half cup of the water.
- In a deep pot, heat some oil then add the green onion, parsley, spices, lemon juice, and 1/4 cup of the water. Saute just until the green onions are tender.
- Toss in the cooked potatoes and mix until well combined, adding more water if required and serve.