Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Wonderful addition to any meal!!! Cheesy potatoes with the right seasoned flavors to make a superb dish! A pretty dish! Recipe can be doubled and made in a 9x13 pan.
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
My family enjoyed this recipe. I doubled the recipe, but I only used about 1/4 cup of butter total, as I am trying to reduce our fat intake. I assembled this earlier in the morning and just popped it in the oven before dinner to cook. Thanks for the recipe.
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup diced pimento
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups herbed seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, peel and slice potatoes. Boil potatoes, onion and salt until just done, but not too soft; drain.
- Place potato mixture in a greased 9 x 9 casserole dish. Sprinkle garlic salt, parsley flakes, pimentoes, shredded cheese and herbed stuffing on top. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly.