Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Wonderful addition to any meal!!! Cheesy potatoes with the right seasoned flavors to make a superb dish! A pretty dish! Recipe can be doubled and made in a 9x13 pan.
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup diced pimento
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups herbed seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Wash, peel and slice potatoes. Boil potatoes, onion and salt until just done, but not too soft; drain.
- Place potato mixture in a greased 9 x 9 casserole dish. Sprinkle garlic salt, parsley flakes, pimentoes, shredded cheese and herbed stuffing on top. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
My family enjoyed this recipe. I doubled the recipe, but I only used about 1/4 cup of butter total, as I am trying to reduce our fat intake. I assembled this earlier in the morning and just popped it in the oven before dinner to cook. Thanks for the recipe.
Goodness gracious---these were delicious! We skipped the peeling part (left the skins on), and DD & I used our tiny cookie cutters to make this a very festive meal. You can't see it in the photo, but we used flowers and stars--I'm sure this added to our delight with this SIMPLE and YUMMY dish. *January 2008 Photo Swap ~ Team #17*