Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A traditional portuguese dish.
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 29.58 ml flour
- 14.79 ml butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 226.79 g mushroom, sliced
- 158.51 ml dry white wine
- 1.23 ml rosemary
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Season flour with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Roll tenderloin in seasoned flour.
- Saute pork in butter until golden brown.
- Add sliced onions and mushrooms.
- Saute for a minute or two.
- Add wine and rosemary.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 to 60 minutes, or until done.
- Add lemon juice and parsley just before serving.
A beautiful recipe that brought back fond memories of last year's summer vacation. This recipe is proof that a dish doesn't have to be fancy to be good. I served it with a side of boiled potatoes and green beans, since that is probably how they would serve it in Portugal. We will definitely be enjoying this dish again. Thanks for sharing!
I have made this multiple times. I don't usually like mushrooms, but these are so tasty I have a second helping. This is also a nice change from other pork tenderloin recipes
We liked this, the onions were delicious! And the sauce was nice to soak up the meat. I felt the flavours needed a little more time together to become stronger. Good dish.