1/2 Photos of Portuguese Holy Ghost Soup Sopas Do Espírito Santo (Terce
2 hrs 30 mins
Chief Teer's Note:
I usually make this for special holidays and events! This is a old recipe from some friends in the Azore Islands. My wife loves it and can't get enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the meats in a large stock pot, adding the chicken last.
- 2Add the cabbage, the potatoes.
- 3Cut the bread (prefereably portuguese bread) and put some butter over it, a leaf of mint and pour the broth over.
- 4When the bread has absorbed the liquid pour some more with the cabbages until is juicy.
- 5When is ready to go to the table put the meats on top and the rest of the gravy.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portuguese Holy Ghost Soup Sopas Do Espírito Santo (Terce
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 315.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef bones with marrow