Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light and healthy breakfast of yogurt and fruit from a Portuguese recipe blog: paracozinhar.blogspot.com
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons corn flakes or 4 tablespoons muesli
- 1 piece of fruit kiwi or 1 piece strawberries or 1 piece peaches or 1⁄2 mangoes or 1⁄2 papayas or 1⁄2 a slice pineapple
- 1 tablespoon seeds (linseed, sesame, sunflower ...)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Peel fruit and cut it into pieces. In a bowl place the fruit, yogurt, and cereals. Sprinkle with seeds and drizzle with honey.
- Mix everything and enjoy.
I need to start eating breakfast more often and this was a great choice to make. I used organic muesli, strawberry and kiwi, with sunflower seeds. Creamy and crunchy with the freshness from the fruit made for a wonderful morning meal. Made and reviewed for ZWT 8 - 2012 The Fearless Red Dragons.
This was wonderful. I used a combination of strawberries, mango, kiwi and pineapple with muesli. Delicious! Made for ZWT8 for the Diners, Winers and Chives team.
What a delicious breakfast, great way to start any day. I put mango on mine and used my own home constructed muesli. Made for ZWT 8.