Recipe by CJAY
Found on alleasyrecipes.com. Posting for ZWT8- Spain/Portugal.
Top Review by breezermom
This recipe is proof that sometimes the simplest recipes are the best! I left the skin on my baby new potatoes, and these turned out delicious. Thanks for sharing! Made for the Herbaceous Curvaceous Honeys, ZWT8.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy 10-12 inch skillet, melt the butter and olive oil over med. heat.
- When the foam begins to subside, add the potatoes.
- Turning them frequently with a metal spatula, cook for 15 minutes or until they are tender and golden brown.
- Season with salt and a few grindings of black pepper, then transfer to a heated bowl or platter and serve at once, sprinkled with parsley.