Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious and creamy cinnamon doughnuts!
Make and share this Portuguese Felog-Doughnuts recipe from Food.com.
- Boil together lemon rind and cinnamon stick in water.
- Meanwhile, into a large bowl, add together all the dry ingredients
- Into the pot of boiling water, add the butter, when butter is completely melted, remove cinnamon sticks and rind.
- Pour water into the dry ingredients, mixing very fast.
- Add one egg at a time until completely blended.
- Drop by spoonfuls into hot oil; let cook until puffs brown evenly. Do not pierce with fork.
- Remove puffs from oil and let drain on paper towels.
- Place sugar and cinnamon powder in a deep bowl
- Roll donuts in sugar and cinnamon mixture. It will look like a puff.
- but inside will have a texture of an eclair.