Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
A very pretty red, warming cocktail, but not too strong... elegant and perfect for Valentine's Day or Christmas.
- 2 fluid ounces ruby port
- 1 fluid ounce brandy (please use a good brand)
- 1 fluid ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grenadine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all drink ingredients in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes; shake well and pour into an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- *Superfinesugar is also known as caster sugar in Great Britain.
- If you absolutely can't find it, you can make your own by pulsing regular granulated sugar in a blender.