- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons custard powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 2⁄3 cup cream
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- icing sugar, to dust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220 Degrees Celsius.
- Cut each sheet into 4 10cm circles, line 1/2 cup muffin pan with dough. Refrigerate.
- Stir custard powder, sugar and 1/2 cup cream until smooth.
- Stir in zest and essence.
- Bring remaining cream to boil in saucepan.
- Stir quickly into custard mixture.
- Stir over low heat 2 minutes until thickened.
- Cool 5 minutes and pour into prepared cases.
- Bake in middle oven 15 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.