1/2 Photos of Portuguese Custard Tarts
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
These are absolutely delicious - a favourite with coffee here in Oz. So easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220 Degrees Celsius.
- 2Cut each sheet into 4 10cm circles, line 1/2 cup muffin pan with dough. Refrigerate.
- 3Stir custard powder, sugar and 1/2 cup cream until smooth.
- 4Stir in zest and essence.
- 5Bring remaining cream to boil in saucepan.
- 6Stir quickly into custard mixture.
- 7Stir over low heat 2 minutes until thickened.
- 8Cool 5 minutes and pour into prepared cases.
- 9Bake in middle oven 15 minutes.
- 10Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portuguese Custard Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (1294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.8
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 166.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of