1/1 Photo of Portuguese Chicken Soup
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found online & is included here to be taken with me on the Zaar World Tour 5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, add chicken breast, onion, parsley, zest & mint sprig, & simmer until done, about 35 minutes.
- 2Remove the breast & let it cool before stripping off the meat & cutting it into a julienne.
- 3Strain the broth, then return it to the ot & bring it to a boil. Add pasta & chopped mint, season to taste with salt & white pepper, then heat until pasta is cooked al dente.
- 4Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice & julienned chicken. Ladle into soup bowls & ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portuguese Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 579.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: