Recipe by Brian Holley
Very easy dish to cook, an all in one recipe. Potatoes are a number one food in Portugal. I cook this on the Weber gas grill, or in the oven. It's an interesting, healthy and delicious dish. The garlic will turn creamy and mild with cooking, we fight over who gets the most.
- 3 lbs chicken, cut into 12 pieces
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 onion, sliced
- 20 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Into a large shallow roasting dish put the chicken, potatoes, and onions and rosemary. Mix together and pour the oil over. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter the garlic on top.
- Bake for 20 mins, lower heat to 190C and bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and potatoes over half way through cooking.
- Serve with the oil it was cooked with.