Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Absolutely divine. Any cheesecake to me is heaven but not for the calorie conscious.
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 250 g butter, chilled and diced
- 150 g sugar
- 300 g ricotta cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- TO make pastry:.
- Combine flour and sugar together in food processor, then add butter and process until dough forms. Add a little water if necessary. Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To make filling:.
- Combine sugar and ricotta. Add egg yolks one at a time. Mix until smooth. Add cinnamon and mix well.
- To make:.
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius.
- Roll out dough thinly and cut into 14 cm squares.
- Place a spoonful of mixture in centre of each square and fold over the corners, leaving some filling visible.
- Place cakes on buttered baking tray and bake 20 minutes until golden brown.
- To serve:.
- Dust cheescakes with cinnamon and drizzle with honey. Serve warm.