- 5 large baking potatoes (Yukon Gold work best)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 5 -8 crushed garlic cloves
- fresh ground pepper
- chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes in a 350 oven, unwrapped, until cooked.
- Take potatoes out of oven and"punch" them so as to have the center of the potato pop open and then push the potato pulp up.
- Place desired amount of garlic and green onions in each open potato.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Serve it with grilled cod fish